2023 African Students Scholarship – Hague Academy Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program
Table of Contents
The main goal of the Orange Knowledge Programme is to enhance the abilities and expertise of individuals, groups, and organizations to promote sustainable and comprehensive development in society.
The program prioritizes four key areas: Food and Nutrition Security, Water, Energy and Climate, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, and Security and the Rule of Law. Additionally, the program emphasizes three cross-cutting themes relevant to all activities: Private Sector Development, Climate, and Inclusion of Women and Marginalized Groups.
About Hague Academy
The Hague Academy for Local Governance focuses on providing practical training courses and study visits that cater to civil servants, local practitioners, and professionals at donor and development organizations.
The academy believes that leaders at the local level should exhibit accountability, adaptability, and a well-defined vision for the future of their communities. Furthermore, they require capable personnel to oversee and execute services transparently and efficiently.
Hague Academy Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme
|Country to study||–|
|School to study||–|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|Application Deadline||August 22, 2023|
Aim And Benefits Of The Scholarship Program
- The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to enhance sustainable and inclusive development in society by improving the abilities and expertise of individuals, groups, and organizations.
Requirements For Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible for the program, you must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Vietnam or Yemen, and currently employed in that country.
- Your current employer does not offer staff development resources like international development organizations or private companies.
- You have at least two years of work experience.
- You have a proficient command of the English language, as all programs are conducted in English.
- Your employer has provided written support for your participation in the program and the implementation of the Back Home Action Plan.
- Your current employment is in a sector considered a priority area and aligns with the focus of your country.
August 22, 2023
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, you can apply for the scholarship by visiting thehagueacademy.com. Please be aware that there is an early-bird deadline for the current scholarship application round. Candidates who are eligible and submit their application before 19 July 2023 will receive an assessment and feedback to enhance their application.
For more details, visit the Hague Academy website.