2023 Edith Cowan Scholarship – Edith Cowan University Masters Scholarship For International Students
Table of Contents
The Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship is available for the 2023/24 academic session and is open to international students from specific countries.
The scholarship is awarded to eligible students applying for certain Master’s degrees at ECU. Successful applicants will receive a discount on their tuition fees during their first year of postgraduate studies.
The scholarship is applicable to various fields of study, including Business and Law, Arts and Humanities, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, and Nursing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who receive an offer, or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2023 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not receive a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2023 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Edith Cowan International Masters Scholarship 2023, interested individuals must first apply for admission to an eligible ECU course.
If they are granted admission, they will be evaluated for the scholarship automatically by the Admissions Office, and there is no need for them to submit a separate scholarship application.
The ECU Online Application Portal allows applicants to submit their applications online.
13 August 2023