9mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan and How to Migrate
Table of Contents
9mobile is a telecommunication Network that has a lot of tariff plans. Most offer the cheapest call rates, while some are the best regarding limitless internet access. Still others give you a combination of the two, with data offers and cheap SMS rates.
The main determinant of the tariff plan you want to use is the type of activities you like to utilise it for, and the 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff plan can help you easily perform those activities.
9mobile MoreTalk Tariff plan is a tariff plan that gives subscribers access to free data for browsing, bonus airtime on their recharges, you and me features and many other benefits of using the tariff plan.
- What is the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan, and How can I Migrate to it?
- How to migrate to the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff plan
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTalk 2.0 Tariff plan.
This post will take you through the easiest steps to migrate to this tariff plan, known as the 9mobile MoreTalk tariff plan, and the benefits of migrating to that plan. Keep Reading to learn more.
Benefits of the 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan
When you migrate to the 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff plan, there are many features and benefits not enjoy and here are those features and benefits.
1. You and Me Feature
This feature allows you to save the number of your families and friends and call them with a particular bonus given up on recharge.
To save or add a number, you simply dial 2331number#; if the person’s number is 08136373839, then you dial *2331*08136373839#, and the number will be added immediately.
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan and the Benefits
- MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan: How to Migrate and the Benefits of this Tariff Plan
- MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan: Learn the 5 Ways to Migrate to it Today
- How to migrate to the BetaTalk Tariff plan on MTN
To remove a number, dial 2332number#; if the number you wish to remove is 08136373839, then you dial 233208136373839# to remove the number
2. Free Weekly MB Data
After migrating, when you successfully recharge your phone number, you will receive a free 10MB of data that will last for a week.
3. The Reciever Pays Features
This is another feature you can access when you migrate to the 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff plan on your 9mobile network.
This is a feature that enables you to make calls when you do not have sufficient airtime balance, and the person you wish to call will pay, you can use this feature when you want to call your parent, boss, Aunts and Uncles.
To use the Reciever pays feature, simply dial 268 along with the number you want to call. For instance, if you want to call 09137343624, you’ll dial 26809137343624, and the receiver will be informed of the payment; if he 0or she accepts pay for the charges, the call will be initiated.
4. Airtime Bonus
In the 9mobile MoreTalk tariff plan, you will always receive bonus airtime on every recharge you make, and you can use this airtime bonus to enjoy your and my features.
5. Call rate/charges
On this tariff plan, you will be charged a rate of 40k/secs on every call you make till it reaches #25/s; then, it will reduce to 25k/s. These charges apply to all networks.
You might also like to read:
- 9mobile Data Code That Works This Year
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
- What is MTN XtraByte Service and How to Use it
- How to Check MTN Data Balance: 5 easy ways
How to Migrate to the 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan
To migrate to this tariff plan, you simply dial the USSD code for migration, and the code for migration is 2442#. Dial it on your mobile phone to migrate. If you are a new prepaid customer, dial 200 and choose option 1 to migrate successfully.
This 9mobile tariff plan is prepaid and will give you more talk time while you spend within your budget; it is a prepaid tariff plan that you can use to make calls while the receiver will be the one to pay, which means that you can make calls even when you are low on airtime.
- How to Link Your NIN to Your 9mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
- How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Phone Number: 4 Easy Steps to Follow
Wow, what an amazing offer for all prepaid 9mobile customers!