Are you looking for how to exit and delete that WhatsApp group whose activities you do not understand or what they were created for using your KaiOS device?
WhatsApp, a leading and recognized social media platform, is where you can chat with your friends personally and in groups; you can create or join existing groups.
Maybe you recently created a group, but your aim of developing the group has been altered, or you joined a group but do not understand the activities in that group or what it is all about and want to exit and delete the WhatsApp group but do not know how to do it.
You no longer have to worry about that; with this article’s guidelines, you can easily exit and delete any WhatsApp group using your KaiOS device. Read on to find out how!
How to Exit and Delete a WhatsApp Group as the Group Admin
Table of Contents
As the group admin, if you want to exit the group and also delete it, you must first remove all other group members from that group before you exit it, and this action can never be reversed.
Here are the steps to follow to remove group members from that group:
- After you have opened WhatsApp on your device, tap on the group chat
- Then click on the options icon
- Also, click on Group Info
- Select the number you want to remove
- Tap on Options > Remove From Group > Remove
After you have removed all the group members, you can now exit and delete the group. The process for leaving and deleting a WhatsApp group using your KaiOS device is outlined below.
How to Exit and Delete a Group Using Your KaiOS Device
Exiting and deleting a group chat on WhatsApp using your KaiOS device is a simple procedure. You have to exit a group before deleting it; here are the steps to follow if you wish to exit any WhatsApp group:
How to exit a group
- Open the WhatsApp group chats
- Tap on Option > Group Info
- Click on Exit Group
- Finally, you tap on Exit
Alternatively, you can select the group in your chat list, tap on the Options button and then complete the other processes.
How to delete a group
After you have exited the group, you can now proceed to delete it. Here are the guidelines for deleting it:
- Open the WhatsApp group chat
- Tapon Option
- Click on Group Info
- Select Delete Group
- Then, tap OK
Alternatively, select the group chats > Option > Delete > OK.
Immediately you delete the group, the action can never be reversed. Also, if, as the admin of a group, you exited the group without removing other members, another member will be randomly chosen to be the group admin.
However, if you rejoin the group and wish to become the group admin, you’ll have to request the present admin to make you one of the group’s admins.
You may also like to read about:
- How to stop WhatsApp file auto download for Android users (images, audio and videos)
- 4 Steps on How to Clear your WhatsApp call log on Phone
- How to Send View Once Photos and Videos on WhatsApp [ Follow the 4 Steps]
- How To Send Pictures As Documents on WhatsApp With Your Android Phone (5 Easy Steps)
- How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Losing Chats [Follow the 8 simple steps]
- WhatsApp Features: 9 Features You Have Not Discovered On WhatsApp