Call For Applications – Transforming Nigerian Youths Program For Individuals And MSMEs
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are active in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
Together with the Foundation, the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) aims to strengthen the capabilities of 40,000 MSMEs, with a particular focus on Nigeria’s creative and agricultural industries and women-owned businesses in these sectors.
All students will be able to participate in the lessons wherever they are thanks to EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
You must sign up for this FREE entrepreneurship training offered by Enterprise Development Centre in collaboration with MasterCard Foundation-Young Africa Works if you are an entrepreneur or aspire to own a business.
Benefits Of The Program Include:
- Personalized Plan for your Business Growth
- Opportunity for rewards such as Free Website Design, Google my Business profile, free CAC registration, free Logo and lots more
- Free Access to Market
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills
- One on One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training
- A chance to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely change the mindset of young people in Nigeria so that they are more business-minded and equipped to work for themselves or create new jobs.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- EDC Beam can alter how information or learning is received in Nigeria.