The University of Lincoln’s Africa Scholarship aims to provide support for students from various parts of Africa who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at the university. This scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate taught programs that start in the academic year 2023-2024.
About The University Of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln has gained recognition for being among the top 10 universities in the UK in its efforts to minimize its environmental impact, promote sustainability, and foster a sense of global community.
In response to the pressing issue of increasing global temperatures, the university is actively pursuing various strategies to address environmental sustainability, positioning itself as a leader in the fight against the global climate crisis.
The University Of Lincoln Africa Scholarships
|Organisation||University of Lincoln|
|Country to study||United Kingdom|
|School to study||University of Lincoln|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|Application Deadline||December 1, 2023|
Aim And Benefits Of Scholarships
The Africa Scholarship, which has a value of £4,000, will be granted to eligible students as a reduction in tuition fees for their first year of study.
Requirements For Scholarships Qualification
To qualify for the Africa Scholarship, potential students must satisfy the following requirements:
- Citizenship or permanent residence in Africa.
- Possession of a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme starting in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024.
- Attainment of one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or its equivalent.
- Completion of a Pre-Masters qualification from an accredited institution with a grade comparable to a 2:2.
- Achievement of a Master’s degree from an accredited institution with a merit or equivalent grade.
December 1, 2023
How To Apply
For more details, visit the University of Lincoln website.