How To Send Pictures As Documents on WhatsApp With Your Android Phone (5 Easy Steps)
Table of Contents
Many people have questioned me on the reason why the quality of the pictures they send to their friends appears poor. Here is the reason! The quality will be poor when you send a picture directly without sending it as a document.
Whatsapp has a provision where you can send your pictures to your friends as a document. Sending pictures as documents helps to maintain the good quality of the pictures. You can also add any context to the pictures. You can use a password for privacy while sending pictures as documents.
In this article, we will show you steps on how to send your pictures as a document.
How To Send Pictures As Documents on WhatsApp
Sending your pictures as a document is very easy. These are the steps to follow:
1. Open your WhatsApp application, click on any contact name in your inbox
2. In your message box, click the “paper clip icon” close to “the camera icon.”
3. You will find a box of options to select to pop up. Click on the “document” option.
4. The next menu brings out where you will select the pictures. Click on ” Browse documents”. After that, you will see the pictures you want to share. Click on any of them
5. You now share it using the WhatsApp arrow
With the steps provided on how to send pictures on WhatsApp as a document, you can now have your pictures in good quality while it is being sent as a document. You can also add a password to your pictures while sending them as a document for privacy purposes.