How to use Bootstrap
Table of Contents
We live in a world of technological developments; we use mobile phones, laptops and other devices that can surf the web. We enjoy logging into social media, opening websites, and placing bets on betting sites and applications.
We often enjoy the view of websites, webpages and applications we log into. Coding websites and applications is beautiful, fun and stressful work; in a later note, things are done to enable coders to ease the stress of typing lots and lots of code in their editor.
These things help coders call out what they are looking for to make their work easy. All they need do is know what they want and the right code to bring it out.
What is Bootstrap?
Let’s look at it this way. Back in the day, our forefathers normally travelled on foot, then came the bicycle to aid transportation and make it faster. Later came automobiles, which made transportation much easier than before. In coding, that’s what Bootstrap does.
Before, coders always wrote every single code on a site by themselves, but now with Bootstrap, with your knowledge of coding, you will not need to over-stress yourself again; what you need is on bootstrap you need to know how to call it out.
How to use Bootstrap
With this, you can easily edit the bootstrap codes to your choice.
- First of all, you need to download the bootstrap file from its site www.bootstrap.com
- Save the file in the same folder your codes are being saved.
- Get the code from the Bootstrap site to link your Bootstrap to your codes.
- You can still get the online code to link directly to their site; with this, you do not need to download the file, you will only need your internet connection to help you connect directly to their site.
- Link the file to your HTML codes.
- You can download extensions for bootstrap on your code editor if it supports it. This extension helps your call out the bootstrap files without visiting their site every time to get the code you are looking for.
- Edit and use your bootstrap.
Just follow the steps above, and with your well-grounded knowledge on coding, you will find things go very easy for you. Bootstrap is here to make coding easy and stress-free. Call files up from Bootstrap, edit and use, make your site more presentable to viewers, and make it user-friendly.
In conclusion, when using Bootstrap you will find out, and discover how fun and interesting coding is. This helps take away stress from your work. Learn and understand how to call out modals on bootstrap, also learn how to edit the modals to your taste. Once you are able to do this coding becomes very easy and interesting. Let bootstrap help make your site more presentable. In everything, practice makes perfect. Keep learning and get well-grounded in your coding skills.always have fun with what you do, this will make learning easy for you. You can also learn other frame works to aid your coding and make it easy for you.
Did you enjoy this post on How to use bootstrap? Kindly let us know what’s missing or your question via the comment section.