Nigerian Army Recruitment For 2023 – Step By Step Application Guide
Table of Contents
The 85th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for the Nigerian Army is now accepting applications from qualified individuals for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women positions.
We will give you an overview of the qualifications, specifications, and application procedure in this post to help you on your path to joining the Nigerian Army.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
Minimum Educational Requirement:
All applicants must have completed the WASCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with at least 4 credits or passes (including English and Math) in no more than two sittings to be eligible.
A Trade Test/City Guild Certificate is also required for trade applicants. For more information on particular trade requirements, visit the website of the Nigerian Army.
- Be a single Nigerian citizen by birth
- Possess a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN
- Meet medical, physical, and psychological fitness standards set by the Nigerian Army
- Have no criminal convictions
- Hold a valid birth certificate or age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin
- Meet height requirements: at least 1.68 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females
- Be between 18-22 years old for non-tradesmen/women applicants and no older than 26 years for tradesmen/women applicants as of April 31, 2023
|Minimum Age (Non-Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non-Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68 meters|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.65 meters|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB + Trade Test/City Guild Certificate (for tradesmen/women)|
|Application Period||13 Mar 23 – 14 Apr 23|
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Visit the online application portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr.
- Create a user account using a functional email address as your username.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Fill out and submit the application form, then print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form.
- Bring copies of the Application and Guarantor Forms to your state’s recruitment centre.
- Shortlisted candidates’ names will be published on the Nigerian Army website.
- State Recruitment Screening Exercise will occur from May 2 to May 17, 2023.
- Application deadline: April 14, 2023.
Nigerian Army Recruitment General Instructions
- No Pre-Selection Computer Based Test will be conducted.
- All screening will take place in the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates must adhere to COVID-19 guidelines while being recruited.
- Candidates who are discovered falsifying or forging results or documents will be disqualified and turned over to the police for possible criminal charges.
- Avoid rewarding or inducing anyone while the recruitment process is underway.
- If in doubt, call support lines: 070812711985 and 07041467033.