UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE 2021/2022: Cut-Off Marks, Eligibility, and Registration Details
UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE has set their cut-off mark between 160-200, cut off marks are set to reduce the number of candidates gaining admission into the university and are also set to differentiate the types of students gaining access into the institution. Without a cut-off mark, every student will get into the university easily and in such, even the students who are not yet sound enough to make it into the university. If you want to become a doctor and you scored 50 in JAMB, that can only help you gain admission to studying NATIVE DOCTOR
The cost of application to the Post-UTME/DE is set to N2000, the cost has been set at that rate to make it easy for students to pay and register for the exams. UNIZIK has decided to make its application cost low enough to accommodate all kinds of students with different financial backgrounds. the deadline and registration details for the 2021/2022 session have been announced to be on November 12th, 2021.
All candidates are required to fill out their applications on or before the closing date. The 2021/2022 POST-UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who registered the University as their first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (D/E) has been scheduled. This also includes all Nnamdi Azikiwe University Affiliate Institutions.
ELIGIBILITY for UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE 2021/2022
The following criteria listed below when met makes you eligible to apply for the screening exercise;
1. All Candidates who included Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or any affiliate institutions as their first choice are eligible to apply only if the cut-off mark tallies with one set by the school.
2. Any Candidate who did not choose NAU as a first choice university but was able to score the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
3. Candidates who are applying for direct entry must have their OND/HND or First Degree or better still, A level in important subjects before they can be eligible to apply.
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION for UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE 2021/2022
Below are the guidelines and procedures to aid candidates to carry out a successful registration for the screening exercise:
1. Registration starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November 2021.
2. Friday 12th November 2021 is the closing date for any Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions). Any change done after this date will not be valid.
3. Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng to Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password after creating your account, follow the following instructions listed below
a. Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
b. Login with your username and password
c. Click on 2021 PostUTME application
d. Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
e. Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
f. Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
g. Click on the submit form to submit your application.
h. You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application
All direct entry candidates should please follow the instructions listed below for a successful registration.
In addition to a, b, c, above, all candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka along with hard copies of their O’ level results, JAMB E slip, OND/HND/First Degree or A-Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2021
Failure to adhere to the above directives, all direct entry candidates whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
Below is a list of faculties and programmes that have set their cut off marks to be 200
LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
Below is a list of faculties and programmes that have set their cut off marks to be 180
ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
Below is a list of faculties and programmes that have set their cut off marks to be 160
AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
ENGINEERING: Agric & BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
All Affiliate Institutions.
The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
All candidates must ensure that registration is done at approved centres and payments made to the rightful parties, The University is not responsible for any fraudulent payment made anywhere which is not in conjunction with the directives of the school.