Quotes For Girls – Best 40 Respect Quotes For Girls
Table of Contents
One can learn a lot about someone’s upbringing and personality from how they treat women. Girls’ quotes about respect encourage others to accept them for who they are and treat them with kindness.
Girls can be sisters, mothers, wives, mothers’ helpers, or friends. They could be short, chubby, tall, thin, or skinny. But does it matter how you handle her if you know this? No. Respect is something that everyone deserves, not just a select few.
Instead, it is a fundamental right that belongs to all living things. People deserve to be treated with respect and love, regardless of their flaws or strengths.
Girls must be treated equally and with the rights they are due. To help you understand how to respect women, this post includes some quotes on respect.
Respect Quotes For Girls
Here are some quotes about respecting girls and women and why it is essential.
- “A woman’s beauty must be seen in her eyes, for they are the window to her heart, the home of love.” Audrey Hepburn
- “Women are one half of society, and because they give birth to the other half, it is as if they are society as a whole,” Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya.
- “Let a woman have her place because she does the same for you just as you give her a foundation. Strength is derived from that weakness.” Shemar Moore.
- “When a man respects a woman’s softness, he never more beautifully demonstrates his own strength.” Douglas William Jerrold.
- “People admire a person when they respect her as a person. They love her when they respect her as a friend. She commands respect and is followed by those who do..” John C. Maxwell
- “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” Godfrey Winn
- “I still believe in the old-fashioned ways of showing a woman Respect and Honor!!” Angela Merkel
- “It’s not manly. It does not represent some macho virtue. It is the complete opposite of this. Real men don’t intimidate women and kids. Respect for women is crucial..” Malcolm Turnbull.
9. “Remember how you came into this world whenever you consider disrespecting a woman.”Anonymous
10. “The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls.” Michelle Obama
11. You have no right to disrespect a woman because she brought you into the world.” Tupac Amaru Shakur.
12. “Be a woman of confidence and self-respect; give a man a reason worth fighting for.” Nikki Rowe
13. “A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.” Isabel Allende
14. “A man who treats his woman like a princess is evidence that he was born and brought up in a queen’s arms.” Unknown
15. “There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the spirit and who, because she is a virtue, is confident and courageous.” Elaine S. Dalton
16. “The fundamental position of Buddhism on the issue of gender equality is centuries old. You must respect women, every woman, at the highest tantric and esoteric levels. Dalai Lama
17. “We must teach our boys to respect women, and we must teach our girls to demand respect and to derive their values from sources other than their physicality.”.” Paula Broadwell
18. “If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.” Anonymous
19. “Treat a woman right, and you will be treated right in return.” Anonymous
20. “Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is.” Anonymous
21. “It’s her right to be treated with love and dignity.” Anonymous
22. “Treat your women with respect because your daughter will someday be treated the same way,” Anonymous
23. “A real man understands how to respect a woman. Because he knows what it would feel like for someone to disrespect his mother. Anonymous
24. “Bring her flowers, give her chocolates, send her sweet messages, feed her hungry stomach. Make her feel like she is the most important woman in the world to you because she is.” Anonymous
26. “Call me old fashioned, but I believe that respecting women is one of the most important things to uphold in life.” Anonymous
27. “A man must build a heaven for his woman if he expects her to be an angel in his life.”Unknown
28. “A guy is automatically 10x more attractive if he has morals about respecting women.” Anonymous
29. “How you treat women says a lot about your character.” Anonymous
30. “A woman bears the power to create, so respect her.” Anonymous
31. “A girl should be given two choices: who and what she wants.” Unknown
32. “Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.” Miguel Angel Ruiz
33. “A woman in any form shall be respected and honoured.” Unknown
34. “You don’t respect women if you choose who to respect based on whether or not they fit into the narrative you’ve created about what a woman “should” or “Shouldn’t” be,” says the author. Anonymous
35. “The womanhood of the race deserves a full share of the glory that belongs to the race for a development that is unprecedented in history for the period of time in question.”
36. “You can treat your woman right or watch someone else do it for you.” Unknown
37. “A woman is gentle, loving, and kind. She is always willing to harm herself to save you when you are in danger. So always remember to respect women. Debasish Mridha
38. “Let’s respect women’s autonomy in determining the number and timing of their families.”Nancy Pelosi
39 “Respect a woman not because they demand it, but because they deserve it.” Saraswati Awasthi
40. “Respect and love women. Look to her for more than just solace; look to her for courage, inspiration, and a doubling of your moral and intellectual strength. You have no sense of superiority, so erase it from your mind. Giuseppe Mazzini.