2022 NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s study in the United Kingdom
Table of Contents
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2022. We are also committed to bridging the gap in education between the poor intelligent masses and society. The aim is to grow high-potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive knowledge above others to fit in properly into their chosen careers and be beneficial to the society.
All prospective applicants must possess the following to be considered.
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine: any other discipline not listed above will not be considered.
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- University of Cranfield, England
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in the relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in each element)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organziation)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2022
- Able to obtain a UK Tier-4 students visa if successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2022 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited, if any, such candidate will be disqualified and not given a chance chance.
The Application Process
- Applicants should visit nigerialng.comto apply.
- Scroll to the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click the “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
- All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents
- Recent passport photograph without glasses. (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First-degree certificate
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from any of the international UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- LGA letter of identification
Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- Valid contact should be detailed as these will be used to communicate the status of the application
- Basic computing skills will be added advantage as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test, it is therefore advised that applicants equip themselves with the Basic computer knowledge.
- Only successful candidates will be invited to the Online Proctored Computer-Based Selection Test
- Applicants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for information on the status of their applications. NLNG will not be held liable for any missed opportunity whatsoever.
The applicants will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments of necessary documents
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria as listed above
- Falsified document, this is a chargeable offense and is punishable by law.
NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation nor are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship. you should be ready to return to your country of origin after completion of your studies or be responsible for your life thereafter.
Successful applicants only will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Deadline for application: April 18th, 2022.