Can pay pal be used on amazon? What is Amazon? Regardless of how basic the question is it is an icebreaker, a rather equivocal one that’d help in knowing more about the question above “can pay pal be used on amazon”
You see amazon is a far stretched online based enterprise founded by former American hedge fund executive Jeff Bezos, it is an online retailer that houses fundamental goods and extravagant retails ranging from books to toys to movies and music, it’s a pivotal online market that centralizes on the desired goods of buyers.
What is Pay pal? How does one use it?
Pay pal is an operational payment service that has been subsisting g since 1998, pay pal is a type of mechanism that lets you, a buyer, purchase goods and services and transfer money online with an account, it shields your payment information from merchants while ridding you of the stress of using credit cards.
To use pay pal, one must be within the reach of a stable internet connection, a computer/device that can access the internet, and a bank account.
1. You begin by visiting the site and signing up.
2. Select your preferred account, be it a business or personal account, and click continue
3. Fill in the blank spaces that pop up on the next page with your name email address, password, etc.
- The next page that pops up would be requiring you to add more about your address billing, it will range from your billing address, your town, nationality, date of birth, and mobile number to the place you want your goods to be delivered fill in those gaps and proceed
5. The follow-up page would leave you with two options; to either send money or begin shopping with vendors that accept pay pal.
6. Add your credit or debit card
7. Begin the process; after logging in input your email address and password to complete the payment process. This would only work if you have completed the creation of your account.
Now to the bothering question; can pay pal be used on amazon?
Amazon doesn’t let you make payments with pay pal, but it allows you a range of options; choosing between credit card and debit card for the checkout process. And for this to be possible you would have to purchase an Amazon gift card from merchants, vendors and retailers that accept payments from pay pal.