Exercises For Females
Table of Contents
Women place a high value on their appearance, particularly their physical outlook, as it greatly influences their confidence. Personally, I take great care in maintaining the appearance of my stomach and do not take it lightly.
It is necessary to burn off any excess calories acquired to prevent weight gain and subsequent stomach enlargement. The physical attributes that young girls often take pride in include their physique, specifically their breasts, stomach, and buttocks. This guide will provide various exercises to help you attain a flat stomach.
The side plank is an exercise that targets multiple muscles, including the obliques and side core. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to perform the side plank:
- Start by lying on your left side, with your left forearm directly under your left shoulder and your palm flat on the floor.
- Stack your right foot on top of your left foot, ensuring that your right leg is directly over your left leg.
- Lift your left hip away from the floor, creating a straight line from your torso to your legs.
- Engage your core and glutes to maintain balance.
- Hold this position for a while before slowly lowering your left hip back to the floor.
- Repeat the exercise on the opposite side.
Aiming for 8-10 repetitions on one side is recommended before switching to the other.
Planking can burn more calories than other abdominal exercises since it also engages the arms, legs, and back.
To perform the standard plank, follow these steps:
- Begin by lying flat on your stomach, with your forearms parallel to the floor.
- Use your forearms and toes to support your body weight as you push yourself up from the floor.
- Maintain a straight line from your head, neck, and back to your legs.
- Hold the position for a comfortable amount of time before returning to the starting position.
Skipping is a cardio exercise that, when combined with a healthy diet and fitness routine, can help flatten the tummy. It burns calories and reduces overall body fat, including abdominal fat.
To tone the abdominal muscles and obliques, bicycle crunches can be performed using the following steps:
- Begin by lying flat on your back and interlacing your fingers behind your head. Lift your head and shoulders off the floor, and raise your knees above your hips.
- Exhale as you twist your torso, bringing your left elbow towards your right knee while extending your left leg.
- Hold this position for 1-2 counts.
- Inhale as you return to the starting position.
- Repeat the same steps on the opposite side.
- Aim to complete 3 sets of 12-20 repetitions. Take a 30-60 second rest after each set.
Burpees are effective for both calorie burning and muscle building. Follow these steps to perform them:
- Begin by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Squat down gradually while bringing your hands in front of your body.
- Lower your hands to the floor and kick your legs back to assume a plank position.
- Jump your legs forward to return to a squatting position.
- Rise back up to a standing position. Starting with 2 sets of burpees, each consisting of 10-15 repetitions, is recommended for beginners. Take a rest of 30-60 seconds after each set.