6 Steps on How to Find and Copy Facebook URL
Table of Contents
Do you want to share your Facebook URL or another person’s one, but you don’t know where to copy the link from? You are not left out.
In this article, we will show a step-by-step guide on how to find and copy Facebook URL. Follow the steps provided below.
How to find and copy Facebook URL
Here are steps on how to find and copy Facebook URL
1. Open your Facebook application
2. Click on the horizontal lines at the right side of your phone screen
3. You will be provided with your profile menu. Click on the “view your profile.”
4. In the next menu, click on the three dots beside “add story” and “edit profile”
6. on the pop-up menu, click “copy link to profile.”
With the steps provided on how to find and copy Facebook URLs, you can now share any Facebook page URL you find interesting with your friends. Don’t forget to share this post with other social media users.