Leiden University Minerva Scholarship – Eligibility, Application Process And Deadline For The Fully Funded Leiden University Minerva Scholarship In Netherlands
Table of Contents
Since 2009, the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF) has provided Leiden University students of all disciplines with scholarships for study and research projects. The MSF also strives to support exceptional student projects overseas.
Leiden University is making numerous scholarships available to domestic and international students through the Minerva Scholarship Fund.
Students applying to study in the Netherlands and at Leiden University stand a chance to be awarded this scholarship. Students of all disciplines are welcome to apply.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation aims to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields. In particular, the MSF strives to fund exceptional and exclusive student projects in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is an initiative of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Leiden University, Netherlands
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): Leiden University, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: €2000 & Research costs; international travel and living costs
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor & Masters
Nationality: International Student
To be eligible for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund for International Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants from all nationalities
- Applicants must enrol in a full-time program
- Applicants are registered as Bachelor’s or Master’s students at Leiden University.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. PhD tracks and complete Master programmes are not eligible.
How-to-Apply: Download an application form from www.minervascholarshipfund.com.
- Complete the form.
- Check you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application dossier to the address provided before the deadline.
The allocation committee (consisting of Leiden lecturers from various disciples) will evaluate all applications based on predetermined criteria.
During the evaluation process, attention is given to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the advancement of academic knowledge.
You will be informed within the maximum period of one month after the application deadline whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
April 15 and November 15, 2023