Nigerian Customs Recruitment – How To Apply For Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2023/2024
Have you been waiting for the commencement of the Nigerian Custom Recruitment? If yes, then it’s our pleasure to inform you that recruitment will commence soon.
Even if it’s your first time trying to apply, then you have no problem once you follow our step-by-step guide on how to apply, which we’ll be providing in this article.
Also, if you’ve applied before and weren’t shortlisted, don’t worry; we got you covered with our possible success tips that can help you.
So, to be on the safer side, I advise you to read through this article carefully.
Requirements For NCS Recruitment 2023
- The prospective applicant must be Nigerian
- Candidates applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID or international passport.
- Applicant must have Bank Verification Number(BVN).
- Applicants must have at least five(5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holder.
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply.
- Applicant must be not less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female.
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply.
- Those with physical disabilities are not allowed to apply.
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital.
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit.
When Is The Next NCS Recruitment
The next Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment will likely commence on Thursday, 15 June 2023.
Note that this date is subject to official confirmation by the NCS.
How Much Is The Nigerian Custom Recruitment Salary
The Nigerian Customs Service salary isn’t static. But it ranges from Two Hundred and Ninety-eight Thousand Five Hundred and Six to One Million naira.
How To Apply For The NCS Recruitment
- Visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Fill in the correct information in the space provided
- Upload academics and professional credentials, including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note: You must be very careful with the process, as mistakes are likely to happen, which could impede your success rate.
The document you’re to scan and upload during the application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Professional certificate
- First school leaving certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- LGA identification
- Birth certificate
- Guarantor form
- Applications are to be submitted online via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involved in any monetary transaction in regard to Nigerian Customs Recruitment Forms, as the application form is totally free
- If, for any reason, you falsify your document and then are caught, you will be persecuted.