TIKTOK FEATURES – 9 Amazing Tiktok features you should know
Table of Contents
HOW TO USE TIKTOK AND ITS FEATURES
Ever Wondered what 2020 would have looked like without the blessings of creativity through fun? Having your smartphone in your hand and scrolling for something interesting, looking for an escape from Covid-19 updates flowing unmetered into your device would seem as; PubG no!, Coursera? I did that yesterday, camera? Wow! do I still have that?, Youtube? Nah! Same faces can be boring, and so on.
I’m sure you bless the creators of tik tok as you scrolled past series of creativity in laughter, the competition and awards in hitting 1million followers, the passion to be creative each day and think something novel. I mean tiktok can get you quick recovery; what do they say about laughter and self-healing?
A Tiktok account’s detail can be included in ones will and passed on to his children, after all, what could be better than happiness? Don’t miss the joke!
TikTok is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance. The social media platform is used to make a variety of short-form videos, from genres like dance, comedy, and education, that have a duration from 3 seconds to 1 to 3 minutes.
HOW DOES TIKTOK WORK?
TikTok has so many features. After downloading the app and signing up, you set up your profile, make your videos and follow people. The following are the features and how they work.
- Home button: The home button on the left downside of the app allows you to view videos of people you follow and the “For You” allows you view other people’s videos, even when you aren’t following them. Once you upload a video on the app and it gets to the “For you” page in the home button, a lot of people from different countries, tribes and age gets to view it, and therefore, gets you more followers.
- Discover button: This is next to the Home button and helps you see videos, sounds and hashtags that are trending at the moment. You could use the Search tab to search for someone, hashtag or sounds that you want to use for your videos.
- The + button next to the Discover button is for the recording of your video. There, you’d find:
- The Flip button: This shows you the front camera or the rearview
- Speed button: This shows the ‘On’ and ‘Off’ for speed limits to your video.
- Beauty mode: Makes your face smooth, teeth white, shapes your face to become smaller, reduces the size of your nose, etc.
- Filters: You get to change the colour of your videos.
- Timer: The timer button allows you to place your phone on a tripod stand or anywhere, while you set the timer to either 3/10 seconds. It also allows you to set the point where you want your music or sound to end before starting your video.
- Effects: This shows a series of effects to use, just like the Snapchat filters and Instagram filters/Effects.
Other features in this category include Voice effects, Volume, adjust clips, Text, stickers and Sounds.
- Inbox button: This is where you get to see your likes, comments, follows and other notifications.
- The ME button: This shows your profile, your bio, your videos and Settings generally.
When you watch a video, there is a follow button, like and comment button and the share button by the right side of the video. The share button enables you to make a Duet, React, save a video, and Stitch the video as well.
TikTok is an app that gets you engaged like a full-time job. Makes editing fun, makes capturing yourself fun as well. You can as well add your TikTok videos to Instagram reels for more views.
There have been rumours of countries spying into personal homes through TikTok as were the rumours of Instagram, breaching the laws of privacy, but while they still remain rumours and unproven, you can still have fun with your selection. Show us that amazing content you have, you cannot tell, we may be watching you on bigger screens.
Do you think there are other features we did not add on this topic TIKTOK FEATURES?
Then let’s see them. Kindly use the comment box below and we will include it.