10 Most Hilarious Inventions II
This is a sequel to a previous article on “Ten ridiculous Inventions“. Designers across the globe have been inspired towards innovation by the passion of purpose or inspired to the invention by just maximizing the purpose of having a brain.
Well, this sequel had to be written for four reasons; I have a brain, I can write, you can read and you can’t just round up eternal wonder and laughter in just one article, I’ll leave that to the vibrating jean to revive that jiggling- just a bit.
There’s no doubt that some inventions are better than others in usefulness, but some are just there to make us laugh. Inventors have gone from creating useful gadgets to making gadgets that shock, awe and tickle their consumers.
Though some of these inventions might actually be of some use, it would be ridiculous to be seen out in public making use of them.
Recommended: 8 Ridiculous Inventions
Here are 10 of what you can consider as the most ridiculous, insane, weird and downright odd inventions ever made or designed like solar biking which makes use of the sun’s rays to generate power for any connected devices, letting you charge your phone while sunning yourself on the beach and looking like a time traveller from the future at the same time.
- Pao fit: this is a muscle toning device designed to work on your facial muscles. Funny enough, it looks like an ancient torture device even if it’s not. Well, this old inventor must have thought of what it’ll be like to wear Charlie Puth‘s smile.
- Metal detector sandals: wow! How does this work? Stand on one foot with the other high up and smearing the bank customer with mud? So true how security jobs will be demanding in future. This sandal is laced with a metal detector that coils around the leg like a bracelet. It’ll be understood if it could detect valuable metals in the earth but no this inventor didn’t want to miss the glory of standing close to Iron man.
- Ice cream cone rotator: ever felt like holding your tongue at the same position while you enjoy that favourite ice cream flavour? just revelling in the feeling with no hassle. Then this hilarious gadget might just be for you. These rotating ice cream cones move the ice cream for you letting you enjoy it without having to move your muscle- not even your boneless tongue.
- Sonic grenade: ever felt like paying your neighbours back for all the noise they made you endure? then this annoying grenade is a major comeback. This is basically a noise grenade that produces annoying high-pitched sounds. Call it “DTE” (Deafen Their Ego).
- Airsticks: Matt Benedetto decided to awe the rest of the world with this (pick your adjective) invention that some seem to regard as impressive. He created a design to stop your Apple AirPods while keeping your chopsticks close by in a hilarious manner where the AirPods are made into handles for the chopsticks.
- Phone holder cup: okay, your phone speaks, it must have a mouth, pour is some booze. This invention is actually a cup with a built-in smartphone holder. It comes with a straw holder in which you can slip your phone while the cup is filled with your favourite beverage, letting you browse through your phone and enjoy your beverage at the same time. Fancy.
- Smartphone scent diffuser: as it seems, it is perfect for setting the mood in your room as well as getting rid of unpleasant smells in the room. These invention makes use of an app to release a scent into the environment around you to give you the desired fragrance. Very useful but funny when you imagine your phone with a nose.
- Inner selfie stick: Mostly used by medical practitioners and persons who have exhausted taking pictures of their outside beautiful self, behind the scene of a pout would seem as dramatic as that lip stretch. These selfie sticks can be used to take selfies of inner parts like the nostrils, inside of the mouth, the ears and places where Angels fear to tread, just remember to sterilize.
- An intelligent umbrella: at this point, let it rain laughter and grin-stones. This umbrella is capable of a few other things like;
– notifying you if you have mistakenly left it somewhere,
– sharing data with other smart umbrellas for cloud sourcing to ensure accurate weather forecast and prediction.
- Vibrating jeans: these jeans are designed to be in sync with your phone. They vibrate when your phone gets a notification or an alert. This hilarious invention might be considered fun for those who just love the feeling of their pockets vibrating whenever their phones do; but if you need some real vibrating action, fill those pockets with silver coins and feel their vibration when chased by a gold digger.
It seems like there’s never enough of these Inventions to make you wonder if you skipped “how to think” class in high school.