CBN Recruitment – 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng
The CBN recruitment portal for 2023 is currently accepting applications online. The necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the CBN 2023 recruitment drive are outlined on this website.
The CBN recruitment form 2023, the start date, and the CBN recruitment closing date 2023/2024 will be covered in detail. You can use our comprehensive information and instructions to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free CBN 2023/2024 recruitment application procedures. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
CBN Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested parties can now apply to the CBN recruitment website, which is currently operational. The official job website is www.cbn.gov.ng, and it is currently open for online application processes.
Interested parties can apply and fill out the online CBN recruitment form there. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To prove you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some requirements you must meet before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements And Qualifications
The CBN recruitment portal lists the following requirements. To be chosen, you must meet the requirements listed below.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Card such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver’s license.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- OND, HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an equivalent degree from an accredited university in a relevant field.
- Knowledge in computer applications will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must not have any criminal record as of the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs
Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as outlined on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
Below is a summary of the CBN Recruitment Process
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given further insight
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
For more information, you can contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via;
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,