How to Add a Website to the Home Screen on Android [ Follow the 5 Steps]
Table of Contents
Adding a website you visit too often to your home screen can be a good way to reduce the stress of going to Chrome every time to type the website’s name. Most likely, you might not be able to remember the name, but adding it instantly remains good.
This will help you access the website fast. In this article, we will show you how to add a website to the home screen of your Android phone.
How to Add a Website to Your Home Screen on Android
Here is how to add a website to your home screen on Android
1. Open your Google Chrome, type the website’s name in the search box and open the website.
2. Click on the three dots at the right side of the screen
3. from the options provided, click on “Add to Home Screen.”
4. In case you want to edit the name for the home screen, you can do so and then tap on the “Add” when done
5. A notification will pop up to add. Click on the “Add Automatically” or “Add”
With the steps provided on adding a website to the home screen on Android, you can easily access a website you find interesting or love. Don’t hesitate to share this post.