How to check your data usage on Android devices [ 6 Easy Steps]
Table of Contents
Checking your data usage can help you know the amount of data you consume monthly. You might be wondering why your data finishes fast, which could result from your steady online presence, browsing on Chrome, going live on social media platforms and much more that deserves using the data. Still, you find it difficult to check using your Android phone. You are not left behind.
However, so much data consumption can lead to high bills and exhaust your monthly plan before time. While you may not know how to check your data usage, we have provided steps to guide you on how to check your data usage on Android devices.
How to check your data usage on Android devices
Here is how to check your data usage on Android devices
1. On your phone, Click on the “Settings” app
2. In the options provided in the “settings”, Click “Network & Internet.”
3. In the next options, you will find “mobile network”, which shows you are using two sims; click on it. But if it’s one sim, you will find “Sims”. Still, click on it
4. Select the sim you want
5. Click on the “App data usage.”
6. Now you can view the total data consumption
Understanding your data consumption is very important as it allows you to monitor how much data you consume in a month. The provided steps on how to check your data usage will help you identify when you are using excessive amounts of data and also enable you to limit your data usage. Don’t forget to share this post!