See How to find the IMEI number on an Android
Table of Contents
All phones have an International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. The IMEI number is used to locate lost or stolen phones and is a 15-digit serial number. Your phone carrier can disable the phone network using IMEI numbers if you notice that your phone has been lost.
In case you don’t know how to find the IMEI number on your Android phone, this article will provide you with steps on how to find the IMEI number.
How to find IMEI number on an Android
There are two ways to find the IMEI number on an android; here is how to find the IMEI number on an android using the two methods.
1. location your “settings app’ on your Android phone and click on it
2. Scroll down and click on the last option showing “system.”
3. in the last menu are options to select as well. Scroll down and click on the “About Phone.”
4. Scroll down, and you will find your IMEI number. If you have dual sim, it will appear on the two sims with different numbers
Another way to find your IMEI number on an Android is:
1. Open your contact app
2. enter *#06#
3. Finally, you will receive the IMEI number