How to migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
Table of Contents
If you spend more airtime calling a person or recharge more often than you wish just to make a simple call, then know that the MTN tariff plan you are using is cheating you and making you spend your hard-earned money quickly.
But, here is a perfect solution to that extreme spending which gives you little or no compensation: MTN Pulse!
MTN pulse is a prepaid tariff plan where you can enjoy a call rate of 13K/second after the first 90 seconds, in which the call is charged 30k/second. With MTN pulse, you can talk more, laugh more, love more and enjoy more calls.
So, why not switch to MTN pulse, where you enjoy a cheap call rate, send and receive text messages, and even get exclusive data offers, all at an affordable cost? Isn’t that a great offer for MTN users?
You can even get bonus airtime and data on recharges you make using the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
There are many ways to effectively migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan without many hurdles. They include:
- Sending a text message: This is one of the simplest ways to migrate from any tariff plan you use to the MTN pulse tariff plan. You can do that by texting 406 to 312.
- Migrate to MTN pulse using the USSD code: This is another easy way to migrate to MTN pulse; you can do that using the USSD code. Simply dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
- Migrate to MTN Pulse through the MTN portal: To effectively migrate to MTN Pulse through the MTN portal, these are the steps you would follow:
- Login to https://mymtn.com.ng/
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and select ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Select My Plan.
- Select Other Plans.
- Select MTN Pulse.
- Through the MTN app: You can also change your tariff plan through the MTN app (myMTN App), and these are the steps you must follow:
- click here to install and log in to myMTN NG App (for Apple users) and myMTN NG App (for Android users)
- Click on either ‘Airtime balance’ or ‘Data balance’ from the Home Page
- Click on your current plan at the top of the page
- Click on ‘Change Plan’
- Select ‘MTN Pulse’
- ‘Confirm Migration’
Note: you can also migrate to the MTN pulse tariff plan when you purchase Pulse nightlife bundle(s), special bundle(s) and Special Instagram/TikTok/Youtube Bundle(s).
What will I gain When I Migrate to MTN Pulse Tariff Plan?
There are many things that you will benefit from when you migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff plan, which is:
- Flat rate of 13k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending 30k/sec on the first 90 seconds call of the day
- Special bundles: you can get daily or weekly special bundles to browse the internet, perform other social media-related activities, and enjoy an extra free one hour!
- Pulse Nightlife bundles: You can get 250MB for N30 and 500MB for N50 pulse nightlife bundles or even up to 2GB at a low cost.
- Special Instagram/TikTok/YouTube Bundles: there are many special Instagram/TikTok/YouTube bundles that you can enjoy when using the MTN pulse tariff plan.
- Pulse Points: get pulse points when you activate your data bundles and exchange these points for data bundles, Pulse nightlife bundles and Instagram/TikTok/YouTube bundles.
- And many more benefits
All MTN prepaid customers can migrate to the MTN pulse tariff plan, and migration is free. You can only be charged N102 for your subsequent migration within 30 days.
You will never be charged any daily fee for using the pulse plan, and you can also earn points you can exchange for data and pulse special bundles.
MTN Pulse is one of the best tariff plans, if not the best tariff plan, so with MTN Pulse tariff plan, you won’t have to spend much airtime when making calls, and you will receive bonus data or airtime on any recharge you make!
You have all these amazing benefits for you to enjoy simply by being under the MTN Pulse Tariff plan.