NLG Postgraduate Scholarship
Table of Contents
NLNG stands for Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas.
Nigeria LNG Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG)-producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria.mited (in partnership with the Nigerian Academy of Science and the Nigerian Academy of Letters) sponsors The Nigeria Prize for Science and The Nigeria Prize for Literature.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s degree programmes in the d Kingdom in September 2022. The idea is to grow a pool of high potential and brilliant Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage above others.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered.
- Have provisional admission from any of the under-listed UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- – University of Aberdeen, Scotland •- University of Cranfield, England
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in the relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in each element)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, for at least one year from September 2022
- Able to obtain UKTier-4 students visa if successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2022 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
The Application Process
Any interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process. All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents: please make sure you follow the process duly.
- A clear and bright Recent passport photograph without glasses (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First-degree certificate
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from any of the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- LGA letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
Entry closes Monday, 18th April 2022.
Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of the application Applicants is required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to Online Proctored Computer-Based Selection Test.
Applicants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for information on the status of their applications.
The application will be disqualified for:
– incomplete attachments, all your documents should be complete and ready to be presented when needed
– non-adherence to advertised criteria
– falsified documents: No False document will be accepted and if any, it will attract a penalty
We (NLNG) are not under obligation, oat nor is it any individual right to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation nor is the candidate bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship. Successful graduates should be ready to return to their countries upon graduation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Nigeria LNG Limited helping to build a better Nigeria