- An exceptional student will receive the UWE Millennium Scholarship for a one-year Master’s program at UWE. The application for this scholarship must include information on how the recipient will use the award to further their home country’s Millennium Development Goals.
- In addition to completing an internship with the International Office or another department, recipients of this scholarship will be expected to serve as ambassadors for the university throughout their studies.
- Recipients will also be expected to remain engaged in the UWE Bristol Alumni Network after graduation to support the university’s recruitment efforts.
- The University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol, UK
Fields Of Study
- Postgraduate programs
What Does The Scholarship Cover?
- A 50% tuition fee scholarship for a year
- You must also prove that you can cover your living costs and the remainder of the fees.
How Many Scholarships Are Given?
- One (1)
Which Countries Are Targeted?
- All countries that are classified as overseas for fees purposes
Am I Eligible To Apply?
To qualify for the UWE Millennium Scholarship, you must;
- Have achieved the equivalent of British first-class honours in your undergraduate degree
- Be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Be a national of and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- Have a conditional offer, with the only requirement being IELTS or an equivalent English language qualification, or an unconditional offer for a spot in a one-year postgraduate program at UWE.
- Not be a sponsored student or have already received another scholarship/award.
- Be a new student at UWE Bristol with no previous studies in the UK
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Apply for admission to a Master’s program at UWE.
- A scholarship task on the welcome website will invite qualified candidates to apply.
- The criteria used to choose applicants are academic ability, personal statement information, and application form information.
- About a month after the application deadline, those chosen will be notified by email.
- 31 May 2022