Valentines Day -Gifts you can get for your loved one on Valentine’s day
Gifts are things we give to someone without expecting payment or anything in return. The gift serves as a bond that binds people in a relationship together. Relationship in this context does not only refer to your partner or lover.
But it goes beyond that to your friends, parents, colleagues, brothers, sisters, grandparents, boss and other people we interact with every day.
They can be given at anytime or special occasion. Special occasions like birthday, Christmas day, Valentine’s Day, Wedding day, Child naming ceremony. Whatever we give to someone no matter the celebration should be something that will be valuable to that person.
Importance of giving a gift on a Valentine
- It Strengthens relationship: Giving helps in making relationships stronger.
- It is a symbol of care. It makes the receiver realise that you still remember and care for them.
- Gift is used in appreciating people. Maybe someone has done something for us and we want to show our gratitude. We can do this by giving. We might express our gratitude in words but it is necessary to give something.
- Gift can be used in expressing emotions: Emotions like happiness and love. Gift is another way we can express how we feel to our friends, parents or lover.
- For tendering apology: In a relationship, disagreement, fight, misunderstanding and quarrels are inevitable. If they are not settled, can hurt the other person. We need to show that we are sorry. Gifting comes into play because it is also a way of apologising. For whatever reason we might want to give, let us make sure that our gift is presentable and will be useful to that person.
- Gifts are also vital when celebrating special occasions. An occasion like birthday, anniversaries, matriculation, convocation, child dedication, wedding ceremony, coronation, ordination,
- Gifts can be given when someone has achieved something great. It motivates the person to do more. It is pertinent for us to celebrate people’s achievement.
- Gift can be used to put a smile on the face of somebody. The receiver is filled with joy and happiness as he or she never expected it. So why not put a smile on that person’s face with a surprise gift.
- People we can give to: We have the right to choose who we give to. We can give to your siblings, parents, husband, wife, partner, pastor, mother-in-law, father – in – law, uncle, aunt, friend, roommate, teacher, caregiver, and colleague.
- Gifts that we can give during Valentine’s season
Valentine season is another avenue for expressing, gratitude, emotions, apology, etc. Here is a list of items we can get for people.
(a) Valentine’s Gift for your girlfriend or wife: The gift you give depends on what she likes. If she is a type that makes up, you can get a cosmetic box which contains the following: brown powder, mascara, eye pencil, eye shadow, cosmetic mirror, different colour of lipsticks, moisturizers, concealer, foundation, contour and blonde.
A set of natural hair products that contain hair cream, deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner, shampoo, styling cream and gel.
Other gifts are a red bouquet, red handbag, portable hairbrush, hair straightener, decorative soap, body spray, umbrella, bed sheet, blanket, love shape pillow, a Valentine photo frame, customized jewellery, a shoe, wig, a mug, wristwatch, a set of small chops, a car, a set of underwear.
Aside from all this, you can take her shopping in a mall or see a movie together in a cinema.
(b) Valentine’s gift for your boyfriend or husband: You can show love to your boyfriend or husband during Valentine’s day. They deserve our gifts too. Grooming kits which contain a nail trimmer, nail file, comb, clipper.
Wristwatch, a pair of shoe ( sneakers, sandals or cover shoe), coloured sock, tie, perfume, boxer, pant, customised wallet or towel, shirt, T-shirt, jeans trouser, wireless headphone, belt, Jersey, sunglasses, brown leather bracelet, a laptop, agbada, a Valentine card or his portrait. You can take him out on a surprise romantic date.
(c) Valentine’s gift for your mother: As you celebrate this year’s valentine, do not forget your mother. Wearable blanket, jewellery, dressing shoe, sandals, flip flop, money, body cream, bed sheet, materials of high quality like (hollandaise, high target, exclusive wax, ghana wrapper, lace, Indian wrapper),
a phone, a love note, a surprise dinner outing, a wristwatch, a designer bag, a cloth box, perfume, a set of cutlery, blender, microwave, nightwear or pyjamas, drinking glass or mug, plate, electric stove, toiletries bag. Underwears like pant, underskirt, bra, singlet and foodstuff.
(d) Valentine’s gift for your father: You can get him a packet of singlet, a t-shirt, a packet of socks, some polo, a clipper, a boxer, trousers, suit, a staff, a classic tie, some cufflinks, a pair of pyjamas, a Television, a phone or laptop, a pair of shoe or even a car.
(e) Valentine gifts for your colleague: Electric iron, duvets, bed sheets, electric blender, set of unbreakable plate, electric kettle, wine, fancy bowl, writing materials, clothes (gown or shirt with trouser).
(f) Valentine’s gift for your child/ children: School sandals, school bag, children storybooks, toys, teddy bear, shoes, children video game, children’s laptop. You can take your children out to watch movies or buy ice cream for them.
(g) Valentine’s gift for your teacher: You can surprise your teacher with a red wrapped box that contains pens, pencils, rulers, sharpeners, correction pens, paper tape, exercise books, plain sheets, etc. You can buy a bag for him or him.
(h) Valentine’s gift for your pastor: Our clergy should be shown love on valentine’s day too. We can give them Bible, a diary, recharge card, subscribe their (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes), a suit, a shirt, packet of singlet, a tie, a dressing shoe, a bag, a fascinator, a religious novel by any of the popular writer.
(i) Valentine’s gift for your friend: You can surprise your friends with a dinner date.
Above are lists of things to get for our husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, pastors, friends children and colleagues. Let’s us make our effort to make this year’s Valentine’s celebration a memorable one for people we love.