Monetizing a website is the way that one can earn money via his/her website and the most popular way of monetizing a website is via display ads.
Earning ads is an easy way of earning money but without traffic, it would be impossible to earn a reasonable amount of money. Before we list the top ten (10) ads network, it is important to note that there are different types of ads and we would list and explain some of them below:
Display Ads: Display ads are the most common types of ads that are used on websites and they can be placed in different spots like in between text and this is known as in-text ads, widget ads and some display ads are static while some are not static.
Banner Ads: Banner Ads is a form of Display ads and this can be done by anybody including you reading the post. The idea behind text ads is to place a design in the form of a banner with an embedded link and place it on a website. Once someone clicks on the banner, he/she would be directed to the link that it was embedded with.
Video Ads: Video Ads are advertisements in the form of video and video ads are mainly found in youtube videos. Video ads can also be placed on a website and in order to do that, you would have to sign up with a Video Ads network as a publisher and once you are approved, video ads would be placed on your website.
PopUp Ads: PopUp Ads are advertisements that pop up whenever you open on your browser and they usually have a catchy headline hence makes it easy for people to click on them. PopUnder Ads is one of the formats of popup ads.
Native Ads: Native Ads is a form of advertisement that matches the content of the platform being displayed. Native Ads have catchy headlines and look like part of the website hence people cannot distinguish between them and the content.
List Of 10 Ad Networks for Your Website
• Google Adsense: Google Adsense is the most common ad network that is used by almost 85% of bloggers and it is the number one ad network in the world.
Adsense is one of the easiest ad networks to sign up for because you do not need the traffic to be a publisher but note that once you are accepted, you would also have to verify your address once your earnings reach $10.
Verifying you simply means requesting a pin and once the pin is sent, you would also have to go to the nearest post office to receive it and input that pin once you have gotten it.
• Ezoic Ads: Ezoic Ads is one of the best ad networks you can ever sign up for but note that it is mainly for premium domains. The minimum requirements to be accepted as an Ezoic ad publisher is to have monthly website traffic of 10,000 and above.
• Media.net: Media.net is also known as Microsoft advertising and it is mainly for publishers whose website traffic is from top tier countries like The United State of America, United Kingdom, and other ones. Media.net is the best Adsense alternative but before you can display ads, you must meet those requirements.
• Bidvertiser: Bidvertiser was an ad network created to challenge Google Adsense and though they are a good ad network, Adsense is better than them in terms of CPCs of Ads.
• Amazon Ads: Amazon ads is an advertising network owned by Amazon and once you are accepted as a publisher, ads would be displayed on your website and once someone clicks on ads displayed on your website, you would be paid a commission.
• Propeller Ads: Propeller Ads is one of the leading banner ads networks and your website should be quite popular before you can start displaying banner ads on your website. Propeller ads are good for those in the gaming niche so sign up as soon as possible if you have a popular website and a popular niche.
• Infolinks: Infolinks is an in-text ads network where the ads resemble posts hence it makes it easier for people to click on your ads. Infolinks can be used as a supplement for Adsense or the main source of earning if you were rejected by Google Adsense.
• Pop Ads: This is the best Pop-up website network and pop-up ads are very annoying except the advertiser uses a catchy headline.
• PopCash: PopCash is a Popunder network and they have different forms of payment such as Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer, and Paxum.
• Mgid ads: Mgid ads are one of the best native ad networks and the minimum requirement for is monthly traffic of 30,000 and once you are approved, native ads would be displayed on your website.
The earnings on any display ad network depend hugely on the country where the click emanates from and the more click you get from top-tier countries the higher you’re earning so try to target niches from such countries.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.