Kickstart is also operational in other African countries as part of the AB InBev Group’s Africa Zone initiative. The program has already been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, and Tanzania.
The program was launched in Nigeria in 2016 and has already completed three South West and South East editions. Starting in 2019, Kickstart has expanded to become a national intervention in Nigeria, now accessible to youths in all six geo-political zones of the country.
KickStart Entrepreneurship Program
|Organisation||International Breweries Foundation (IBF)|
|Country to study||Nigeria|
|School to study||–|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|Application Deadline||July 24, 2023|
Aim And Benefits Of KickStart Entrepreneurship Program
The program assists young entrepreneurs by offering training, grants for capital, and mentorship to support their youth-owned businesses.
Requirements For KickStart Entrepreneurship Program Qualification
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Age range: Between 18 and 35 years old.
- Proficiency in the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Residing in Nigeria and conducting business operations there.
- Business areas of interest: a. Agriculture, specifically in rice farming, maize farming, and sorghum farming. b. Circular packaging. c. Retailing international breweries’ products. d. Renewable energy. e. Other business ventures.
- Businesses should have been established within the past 0 to 3 years.
July 24, 2023
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the necessary qualifications, visit the International Breweries Foundation (IBF) website at SME toolkit. Ng to apply. To be a part of Kickstart, potential recipients must complete and submit an application form.
For more details, visit the KickStart website.