Federal Fire Service Recruitment: See List of requirements and Categories
Table of Contents
There is an ongoing federal Fire Service recruitment, of which eligible and qualified Nigerians by birth have been asked to apply at the Federal Fire Service under categories for professionals and O’level holders.
The application must be submitted online within six weeks from the publication date and below are the categories where the job vacancy occurred.
- Steps to Apply for the Federal Government Free Digital Training on 12 Tech Skills
- Federal Government Grant and Loan for Businesses: See the link to apply
- Nigeria and 6G Technology: sign the Global Act for the Adoption of 6G Technology
Vacancies and categories
Here are the vacancies existing in the following categories according to the announcement
Category A (for professionals): INSPECTORATE CADRE
1) Inspector of Fire (IF) COMPASS 07 (Nursing)
Applicants seeking this position must be:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Registered Midwives (RM)
- Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNIM)
- The Two telecom issues the Nigerian Government must settle in 2024
- Top Highest-Earning Nigerian Skit Makers in 2023
- Star Apple: 13 Amazing Health Benefits of Star Apple Fruit
Their registration must be obtained from recognized institutions
2) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF) COMPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of:
- NCE (National Certificate of Education)
- ND (National Diploma)
And any other certificates obtained from recognized polytechnics/institutions
Category 2 (for non-professionals): Assistant Cadre
1) Fire Assistant II (FA II) Compass 04
Applicants must pass
Or its equivalent with a maximum of five credits in not more than two sittings.
2) Fire Assistant III (FA III) and Appliance Driver (specialist) COMPASS 03
Applicants seeking this position must either be a:
- GCE holder
- SSCE/NECO or its equivalent and a minimum of five credits in not more than two sittings.
It will be an added advantage to applicants with an E-driver’s licence.
- Net Foreign Exchange inflow rises 4% to $24.1 billion in 9 months
- This Will Result In Significant Foreign Exchange Inflows Into The Country; Dangote Speaks About Refinery.
Requirements for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Here are the requirements for the recruitment, they include:
- applicants must be Nigerian By birth
- Possess the requisite qualification
- Must be between the age bracket of 18-35 years old
- The minimum height for females is 1.60m
- The minimum height for males is 1.65m
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
The mode of application is through the portal at https://cdcfib.career/
The application commenced on December 27, 2023, and will end in 6 weeks from the day of commencement.