How to change Telegram default storage to SD card [ Follow the 5 Steps]
Table of Contents
Telegram photos and videos can also occupy the phone’s internal space. Technically, there is an availability for you to change the telegram default storage to an SD card.
We have provided the steps on how to change Telegram default storage to an SD card. Follow the steps below.
How to change Telegram default storage to SD card
Here is how to change telegram default storage to SD card
1. open your telegram application
2. At the left side of the phone screen, click on the three horizontal lines
3. scroll down on the provided options and tap on “settings.”
4. Also, scroll down on the next option and click “data and storage.”
5. The next other menu becomes the last. Click on the “storage path”, and then you can change to SD card.
Having your phone storage full sucks! The provided steps will guide you on how to change your telegram default storage to SD card.