6 Steps on How to Free Up Space in Telegram with Your Phone
Table of Contents
Photos and videos from groups or private chats in telegram can also occupy the space in your phone. In Telegram, you can receive files up to 2GB, which, when done many times, will fill up the space in your phone. So, there is availability for you to clear all cache files in your Telegram application.
This article will provide the steps on how to clear up space in Telegram using your Android phone.
How to Free Up Space in Telegram
The following are the steps on how to free up space in Telegram. It is important to note that you can save all the videos and photos directly to be stored on your SD card using the same steps.
1. Open your Telegram application on your phone
2. Click on the horizontal line (hamburger menu) at the left side of your phone screen
3. Click on “Setting”
4. The next menu brings out options. scroll down and click on “data and storage.”
5. You will find another menu indicating “storage usage.”
6. Click on the “clear cache” having the number of your storage and data usage
Many don’t know they can still clear up their phone space from the Telegram app. The following steps will guide you on how to clear up space in Telegram with your Android phone. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family.