5 Steps on How To Delete Play Store History On Your Phone
Table of Contents
Google Play Store searches for apps you can use on your phone, but you don’t know how to delete them after making your search. Also, you often notice that your mobile phone is slow to respond to activities, which can result from stored search history. This article will give a step-by-step guide on how to delete Play Store history on your phone. It is very easy to do.
How To Delete Play Store History On Your Phone
The following are the steps to delete Play Store history on your phone
1. Open your Play Store application
2. Click on the profile icon at the right side of your phone screen, showing your email symbol
3. You will find your Google account and other options. Click on “settings.”
4. After that, click on ”general,” which, on the same menu, you will select the option “account and device preference.”
5. finally, scroll down and click ” clear device search history”, which a message pops up indicating “cancel” or “clear history.” Click on “clear history”, and all the searches you made on the Play Store will be removed.
You can not continue to store searches on your Play Store. The steps provided will help you know how to always delete your Google Play store history. Make sure to share this post with others who will find it helpful.