How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Search For Android
Table of Contents
While you see, others have their Google search on dark mode while yours is still on white mode, possibly because you don’t know how to enable dark mode on Google search. You are not left behind.
People like turning on the dark mode mainly because of their sight disorder. It helps lower the screen brightness. To boost your user experience in Google search, we will explore how to enable dark mode on Google search in this article.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Search
There are two methods to enable dark mode on Google search. Here are the two methods you can use.
The first method is using Google app settings.
1. Open your Google Chrome application
2. Click on the three dots on the right side of your phone screen; at the options provided, click “settings.”
3. On the settings menu, scroll down and click on “Theme.”
4. You can now enable the dark mode by clicking “dark.”
The second method is going directly from your phone settings. Dark mode can only be enabled on Google Search if your device runs on Android 10 or later. Here is how to do it:
- Open the settings application on your Android phone
- Click on display and then enable the dark theme
Many Google Chrome users love to put their Google search on dark mode, but the main reason why some people prefer it is because of their sight disorder. The steps provided on how to enable dark mode on Google search will help you put your in dark mode. Use the comment box if there is another reason why you love the dark mode, and Make sure to share this post.