4 Steps on How to Create a WhatsApp Call Link
Table of Contents
WhatsApp application has an amazing feature where you can call others by creating and sharing a WhatsApp call link. It is more like Google Meet and Zoom, allowing you to share conference calls.
This WhatsApp call link can only be shared by people you trust; it is important to notify them not to share it with anyone else. Also, it expires if it has not been used for 30 days. In this article, we will provide steps on how to create a WhatsApp call link. Follow the steps below.
How to Create a WhatsApp Call Link
Here is how to create a WhatsApp call link to share
1. Open your WhatsApp application
2. Click on the call tab
3. You have options showing “call type”, ‘The WhatsApp call link”, “copy link”, share link”. Copy the link to share or share it directly from the menu before you click on the “WhatsApp call link”.
4. Once you start the call, you will see an option to “leave” or “join” Click on join to see the participants.
N/B: you can remove any participant by doing the following
- long press the call participant name or phone number
- click remove or remove and block
With WhatsApp call link, you can research up to people via voice call or video call. it is important to know that it can take more than 30 participants, and it is only shared with people you trust, which goes with caution not to share the link with anyone else. Use the comment box to share your thoughts on the WhatsApp call link, and don’t forget to share this post.