Steps By Steps Guide on How To Schedule YouTube Videos On Phone
Table of Contents
Most YouTube users don’t have a desktop, and even some with a desktop prefer to use their smartphones as it is flexible and allows them to create videos from anywhere.
While you might have tons of things taking your time and little time, you would like to create videos for your YouTube channel but wouldn’t like to post all the videos. Here, we have provided the possible guides and steps on how to schedule a Youtube video on phone.
How To Schedule YouTube Videos On Phone
Here are the steps to follow
- Login to your YouTube app and click the “+” icon on your phone screen.
2. Click on “Upload Video” and then upload from your device
3. Add video details and click “Visibility”
4. after you have clicked on visibility, click on “Schedule’ and select the date and time to schedule the video. After that, you can click on the arrow to go back to your screen.
5. Tap “Upload video” after you have chosen your audience
I’m sure this post is helpful. You can create and schedule videos while YouTube publishes them at the selected time.