Here are the steps to follow
1. Switch Your Instagram Account Status to “Professional”
2. Create a Facebook Business Page and Link It to Your Instagram Account
Facebook business page paves the way for you to link to your Instagram account to set auto-reply. But if you have it already, you can move on to the last step
3. Set Up the Auto-Reply on Facebook Business Suite
You can configure Instant replies and Away messages using Facebook Business Suite by following these steps:
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account. Go to the “Pages” section on the screen’s left side.
- Click on “Meta Business Suite.”
- Access the “Inbox” section, which displays all conversations from both Facebook and Instagram. You can respond to customers on both platforms without having to switch between accounts.
- Next, click on the “Automations” button.
- In the “Automations” screen, you’ll find the “Instant reply” and “Away message” sections. Select “Instant reply” and check the box for “Instagram.”
- Input your message and review how it appears in the chat box. Then, click “Save changes.”
- Afterwards, go to the “Away message” section and follow the same steps you did with the “Instant reply.”
Simply follow the steps outlined here to establish your Instagram auto-replies. These auto-replies will ensure that your customers continue to sense your availability, even during your offline periods.” And it is important to note that there is no charge for all these. Just have your Facebook business account and Instagram professional account.