Job Update Today – Accountant needed at Abuja Clinics
Table of Contents
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 to provide efficient medical services to the growing Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Over the years, it has expanded to include three hospitals located in the Karu, Garki, and Maitama districts of the FCT.
The group is equipped with advanced medical technology, including a 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, a Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy, and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy, enabling accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
The hospital offers medical services in various fields, such as Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Dentistry. Currently, we have job openings for the following position:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting tasks
- Creating financial analyses and reports
- Forecasting revenue and projecting expenses
- Assisting in the preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assisting in the preparation for annual audits
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and non-compliance issues
- Performing additional accounting duties as required.
- A minimum of an HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of post-NYSC experience in accounting and must be ICAN certified.
- Familiarity with tax regulations is necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and strong administrative skills are essential.
- Candidates must possess analytical thinking and research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines is important.
- Candidates should be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Exceptional professional communication skills are expected.
30th August 2023.