Job Vacancy In Lagos: Job at Global Rainbowbird Partners
Global Rainbowbird Partners – Our client, An esteemed hotel situated in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is in urgent need of hiring a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position outlined below:
Experienced Restaurant Assistant Internal Auditor
Victoria Island, Lagos
Also Read: Job Vacancy: 3 Job Openings At Erisco Foods Limited
- We are seeking an Experienced Restaurant Assistant Internal Auditor.
- The ideal candidate should possess experience in the hotel or restaurant industry.
- The position is exclusively intended for an audit officer with previous or current experience in the hotel or restaurant industry.
- Directly communicate with the Internal Auditor
- Verify numerical data, entries, and paperwork for precision. Capture, archive, retrieve, and/or scrutinize digital financial data.
- Create, update, and circulate reports and tables related to statistics, finance, accounting, auditing, or payroll.
- Manage and protect money and any other items that can be easily converted to cash for the organization in accordance with the cash handling policies and procedures.
- Review statistical, financial, accounting, auditing or payroll reports and tables thoroughly for accuracy and completeness. Also, verify and balance all revenue postings.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Accounting or a Higher National Diploma certification.
- Work experience ranging from two to five years is required.
- Excellent understanding of Audit, Taxation, and Budgeting.
- Strong familiarity with the advantages and disadvantages of accounting.
- Good knowledge of Hotel Costing.
- Strong familiarity with the process of account reconciliation.
- Strong understanding of bank statements.
- Proficient in preparing financial statements.
- Effective communication abilities.
- Someone who works well with others and collaborates effectively within a group or team.
Read Also: Job Recruitment: 2023 Nigerian Foundries Group Graduate Trainee Programme.
- N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
- Accommodation is available.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The interview invitation will be extended solely to the candidates who have been shortlisted.
|Global Rainbowbird Partners|
|18th June 2023|
|Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|₦30,000 – ₦75,000|