Glo Infinito Tariff Plan: How to Migrate to it
Table of Contents
If you are tired of making calls at a very high rate in the glo network, why don’t you try out something new? The Glo Infinito Tariff Plan! It is a tariff plan that enables you to make cheap calls and has other exclusive offers for you to enjoy.
It is a tariff plan with many biggy packages that can help you boost your airtime and browse the internet. You can enjoy many other benefits when subscribing to the Glo Infinito Tariff Plan.
- How to Check if your National Identification Number (NIN) was successfully linked to your SIM (For All Networks)
- How to Retrieve your National Identification Number (NIN) with Your Mobile Phone: the sure way
- How can I Get a PUK code to Unblock My SIM? 3 Sure Ways to Get a PUK Code for Unblocking Your SIM
Read on to get the detailed gist!
Benefits of Migrating to the Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
Here are the benefits you’ll enjoy if you subscribe to the Glo Infinito tariff plan, they are:
- Friends and Family List: This is a list where you can add up to 10 glo numbers and call them at a cheap rate of 11k/s. Dial *101*1*phone number# to add a new number to the list, and dial *101*2*phone number# to remove a contact from the list.
- You make calls at a low call rate for both on-net and off-net calls
- You can access various Biggy packs available on the Glo Network.
- You can make free night calls on the Glo Infinito Tariff plan after using a minimum of #30/day before midnight.
- It is available for both old and new prepaid customers.
- Your first migration for the month is free, but you will be charged for subsequent migration in the same month.
- How to Lock Your SIM to Prevent Unauthorized Bank Transactions in Case Your Phone is Lost
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
How to Migrate to the Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
Migration to this plan is easy. You have to dial the migration code to join the Glo Infinito tariff plan.
To migrate to the plan, you dial 1009*2#
Your first migration in a month is free, but you will be charged for subsequent migration in the same month.
You can also read more about: