4. Clear apps in the background
Minimizing and leaving apps to run in the background of your phone can drain your phone battery. So it is good to clear apps you think you might not go back to view, or when you are not using your phone, try to clear apps running in the background, as this will help boost the Android phone’s battery life.
It is also important to know that the apps in the background can be draining your data.
Steps to clear background apps
- click the icon at the extreme left of your phone.
- you will see the number of apps opened in the background
- Click on the “clear all” option
5. Enable power-saving mode or Ultra power saving mode
Enabling a power-saving mode can help boost your Android phone’s battery life. This will help by blocking notifications and reducing your screen’s brightness.
This can save your phone from going off easily and your battery life. use the following steps to enable power-saving mode:
Steps to enable power saving mode
- For easy access, you can swipe down your phone screen and then top on the battery-saver icon
- Using the via settings, “open your settings”
- Click on the “battery and storage option”
- go to “battery saver centre”
- click the “sleep mode”
Don’t hesitate to try any of the above tips if you are experiencing the easy drain of your phone battery. If applied well, the tips above will help you boost your Android phone’s battery life. Share this post with your friends and family if you find this article helpful.