Landing Page Builder -Best Landing Page Builder to create your landing page for marketing
Table of Contents
Landing pages are very important in both CPA marketing and Affiliate marketing and the landing page can determine if there would be a conversion or not so that shows how important landing pages are in CPA marketing.
A landing page is a single web page that is created with different aims which we would outline in this article and a landing page can also be called any of the following:
- Lead Page
- Squeeze Page
- Static Page
- Lead Capture Page
- Destination Page
If you encounter any of the following names mentioned above, then note that they are all the same so do not be confused.
It is important that you all know the uses of landing pages because a lot of us do encounter them but we are not aware that they are landing pages. Below are some of the uses of landing pages:
- For Lead generation or to get customers
- For Product testing
- For surveys
- For collecting emails
- For selling products
Now that you know the uses of landing pages and the use of landing pages then it is important to know the two basic ways of creating landing pages because as an aspiring or current affiliate marketer, you would have to make a choice between the two ways whenever you want to promote a product.
- Creating a Landing Page by Using HTTrack and Linking It to a domain: This is one of the easiest ways of creating a landing page because all you need is the free HTTrack software and a domain name where you would upload the landing you created too. The HTTrack is used to copy landing pages so before you use this method, ensure that you have the following:
- HTTrack Software
- A domain that you would link your Landing page to
- Affiliate link of the product you are promoting
- The landing page you are interested in copying
- By Using a Landing page Builder Or Plugin: This is the most common way of building landing pages but this method requires a basic knowledge of some things such as copywriting, how to install a plugin and in this article, we would list some of the most common affiliate marketing landing pages you can use and please note that most of them are paid.
BEST LANDING PAGES BUILDERS
There are a lot of landing page builders but the ones we would mention below are those that are mostly used by top affiliates like Jon crestani, amongst others.
- InstaPage Builder Plugin: Instapage Builder which is also known as Instabuilder is a paid WordPress plugin that has a drag and drops features that makes it easy to create landing pages easily. Most of the landing pages you see are built with this plugin and some of the features are:
- Drag and Responsive Builder
- Mobile/tablet responsive
- 100+ ready-made templates
- 2 & 3 step opt-in technology
- One-click HTML Converter
- Welcome Gate
- Split Testing
- Scarcity Builder
- Graphics Pack
- SEO features
Instabuilder has three payment plans and we would outline some of the features of each plan below:
- 3-site License Plan: This plan costs $77 and you can only install it on 3 websites that you own also there is one-year support and update attached to it.
- Developers License Plan: The developer’s license plan costs $197 and the installation is unlimited for your website and client’s website.
The plan also has one-year support and update attached to it.
- Unlimited License: Unlimited license cost $97 and the installation is unlimited for any of your domain also, it has a one year support and updates attached to it.
- 2. ClickFunnels: Clickfunnels is one of the best-paid affiliate marketing landing pages builder and it is very easy to use but it has to be mastered because there are a lot of things one can perform with it. Some of the features of clickfunnels include a Simple drag and drop webpage editor, a Smart shopping cart with 1 click upsell, Email, and Facebook marketing automation. Clickfunnel also has a lot of editors made for special purposes and they are:
- Clickfunnels: It is quickly built smart funnels that convert
- Etison Editor: Used to create high converting pages by using the drag and drop feature
- Backpack Editor: Allow you to run smart affiliate programs inside your funnels.
- Follow-Up Funnels: This allows you to create follow-up emails that can lead to conversion.
Clickfunnels is used by the popular affiliate marketer Jon crestani and it offers a 14 days free trial.
Clickfunnels have three plans and we would outline the plans below along with their features and prices.
- Clickfunnels: This plan costs $97 per month and you can build a maximum of 20 funnels, and 100 pages with this plan also, you can connect a maximum of 1 sub-user, 3 payment gateways, and three domains
- Clickfunnels Platinum: This plan costs $297 per month and you can create unlimited funnels and pages in addition, you can connect 3 sub-user accounts, 9 payment gateways, and 9 domains.
- Two CommaClubX: this plan costs $2497 per month and you can also create unlimited funnels and pages while this plan allows you to connect 10 sub-user accounts, 27 payment gateways, and 27 domains.
To see what you can use clickfunnels to create, visit their official website www.clickfunnels.com and take a look at the home page because it was created with clickfunnels.
LeadPages: We cannot talk about Landing page builders without talking about leadpages and this is because they have a lot of readymade templates that one can use also, their plans are very affordable furthermore, you can choose to pay monthly or yearly. Finally, Leadpages offer 14 days trials for their products so you can test their templates and see if you like them.
Unbounce: Unbounce is a unique landing page builder and this is because, with Unbounce, you can increase conversion by using their AI feature to monitor your campaign also each plan has a maximum limit of visitors that can visit that page so ensure that you select your plan well. Unbounce has a free 14 days trial and you can preview the editor without signing up furthermore, it is important to note that Unbounce is being used by a lot of top agencies like Helix, Earn worthy, fifty and fifty, and Our people.
Getresponse: Getresponse is a popular email marketing application and we listed it on our post titled Top 10 mailing list providers you should use so ensure that you check it out. With Getresponse, you can do email marketing and create a landing page where the email can be used so this is a nice feature and it would save you a lot of money because a lot of people pay money separately for landing page builders and mailing lists providers.
These are not the only landing page builders that one can use also note that we listed these builders above based on popularity and usage so if you feel we left out anyone, then drop it in the comment section below.