6 Steps to Creating Multiple Telegram Accounts on The Same Phone
Table of Contents
Telegram is a social media platform that allows users to send messages and have video calls. Most importantly, you can create multiple Telegram accounts on the same phone. People create multiple Telegram accounts for reasons such as wanting to have a personal account and an account for conferences.
This article will provide step-by-step guides on creating multiple Telegram accounts on the same phone.
Steps to Creating Multiple Telegram Accounts
If you want to add another account on Telegram, you need another mobile number to receive the code sent to you. Nevertheless, the steps are very simple
1. Open your Telegram application
2. At the left side of the phone screen, Click on the three horizontal lines
3. Click on the arrow pointing down next to the account name
4. click on “Add Account”
5. fill in the boxes provided and then tap on the arrow on the screen
6. A confirmation message will pop up; click “Yes.”
Now you have two accounts, be careful when using any of the Telegram accounts to avoid sending messages to the wrong one.
Creating multiple Telegram accounts on your phone is very easy to do. Also, it is important to note that you will have a second mobile number for the account. Don’t forget to share this post with other social media users.