Ultimate Guide to Freeing up space on Android phones for Play Store app download/update
Table of Contents
Billions of people use the Google Play Store app to download and update apps. Sometimes, you have a downloading error because of insufficient space in your phone. You will most likely receive a notification from Google that your SD card or internal memory has insufficient space.
Go to the Play Store storage menu to free up space on your Android phone for app download/update or launch into the device settings app. This article will explore how to free up space on Android phones for Play Store app download/update.
Steps to Freeing up space on Android phones for Play Store app download/update
you can free up space from the Play Store app by removing apps that are least used or apps that have been uninstalled but are still in the phone storage.
1. Open your Play Store app
2. Click on the icon that shows your email symbol
3. click on “manage app and device” from the menu
4. On the next provided menu, click on “free up storage.”
There is also an option to update your app. From the “Manage app and Device” menu, click on “Updates available.”
Clear cache and data
Clearing cache and data can help free up space on Android phones for Play Store app download/update. Here are the steps to follow
1. Open your settings on your phone
2. Click on the “app & notification” menu and then tap on “app info.”
3. scroll down and click on the “Google Play Store”.
4. On the Play Store menu, tap “storage & cache” and “clear cache.”
The two methods and each step provided will help free up space on Android phones for Play Store app download/update. You can follow these steps to clear space on your Android phone whenever you have a downloading or pending error. Make sure to share this post.