How to Retrieve a lost Remita receipt
Table of Contents
You were asked to show proof of payment that you made via Remita but you are unable to do so because you may have misplaced your Remita receipt or lost it and you don’t how to retrieve and reprint the lost Remita receipt.
We are going to let you know the best way to retrieve your remit receipt and reprint it if you wish. It is just an easy step, read on to find out how.
How to Retrieve Your Lost Remita Receipt
To retrieve the lost receipt you used to make payment on Remita, this is what you would do:
- Go to the website – www.remita.net
- When you are on the portal, click on Resend receipt or invoice
- Put in your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) code
- Click on Re-send
- You will receive the Remita receipt in the email account you registered in your Remita account.
Also Read: Remita; 8 Steps On How To Generate A Remita
If you don’t want to receive your receipt of payment in that email and you want to use another email, this is what you’ll do after you enter the RRR;
- Click on Re-send to alternate email
- Then enter your email in the section provided below to proceed
- After that, click next
- Then enter your phone number
- click on ‘next‘
- Enter the exact amount that you paid through Remita
- Click on Send receipt
Also, check out:
- How To Check NIN And Link National Identity Number To more than 1 Sim
- How to check your date of birth in WAEC and correct it on time
- COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
Things Needed for retrieving your lost Remita receipt
These are the things needed for you to retrieve your lost Receipt of payment that you made via Remita:
- Your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) code
- The exact amount that you paid via Remita
- Your email address
when you complete the procedures mentioned in this post, booyah you will receive the remita receipt that proves the payment was made.
- HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL with REMITA
- USSD and Transfer Codes For all Banks; A guide to easy Banking
- Check BVN with these 2 simple steps -Mobile phone USSD code is best
- JAMB Result is out 2 Easy ways to check your JAMB result
Also, do well to share this post with all who may need it using the share icons below.