www.nysc.org.ng: Official NYSC Portal Login and Registration
Table of Contents
Some are looking for how to log in to the official NYSC portal to perform some tasks but cannot do that without knowing which is the official NYSC portal, and they do not know what to do.
This post will guide you, but before proceeding, you must learn more about NYSC, its aim and its objective.
What is NYSC
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program the Nigerian Government set up during the General Yakubu Gowon Regime. It aims to train Nigerian Youths to serve their country and render services to help develop Nigerian Communities.
- Requirements for NYSC registration and the locations of orientation camps in Nigeria
- The NYSC Orientation Camp; 7 things to expect in the NYSC Camp and Ways to survive them
- National Youth Service Year at a Glance
This program has many objectives, which include inculcating discipline in the minds of the Nigerian Youths, raising the moral tone of the youths, creating a spirit of self-reliance in the minds of the youths and many more, which will make the Nigerian Youth capable of sharing their experience for the development of the country.
NYSC Registration Portal for Login
To make NYSC registration online, this is what you should take note of:
- Capturing your fingerprint through the browser is not allowed
- You do not need a licence before you can register online directly
- In case of an error during registration, update your browser. It may be because you are using an outdated browser version.
- There will be no further registration when the portal is closed.
To make NYSC registration, this is what you will do:
- Visit the Official NYSC portal www.nysc.org.ng
- Create an account
- fill in your personal details
- upload all the required documents
- Choose the deployment location you prefer
- Finally, submit it
It is a compulsory requirement that all newly graduated Nigerian Youth must register for this program, and here are some tips they have to note:
- To log in to the portal or for NYSC registration, go to www.nysc.org.ng, the official portal.
- Registration requires biometric information, such as your fingerprint and face, so it is not something you can get done only with your phone or computer; it should be done only in an NYSC office or a cyber cafe.
- The passport you provide must meet the NYSC stipulated standard for it to be accepted.
- The registration process is free, but if you want to get your call-up letter through SMS or print it, you must pay N2,786.24.
- You must have an active email address and a Nigerian mobile phone number for registration.
- NYSC: Largest Orientation Camps In Nigeria
- Steps to Correct NYSC’s wrong date of birth
- How to get the required medical certificate for NYSC Batch B stream II
- Locally trained graduates can register only if their name appears on the senate/academic board-approved result list and is submitted to the NYSC by their universities.
- Foreign-trained graduates are to acquire a letter of evaluation from the Federal Ministry of Education and upload this letter during registration.
- All those who studied in non-English speaking countries must translate their certificates to English in accredited Universities and Embassies before uploading them to the portal.
- Uploading fake documents may lead to demobilization, decamping and prosecution of such persons.
- NYSC Orientation Camps and addresses for different states
- Make Money During NYSC Service Year- Version 1
- How to buy NYSC complete kits online and get it delivered to you
- NYSC 2017 Batch B Senate List -How to Check
To have access to your Dashboard, these are what you will need:
- Log in on the account you registered
- Click on the resume button
- And you will see your Dashboard
To pay for the NYSC portal, see this post HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL with REMITA.
More than two NYSC portals are used for carrying out most of the NYSC functions, including nysc.org.ng, portal.nysc.org.ng and www.nysc.gov.ng, but the NYSC official portal is www.nysc.org.ng.
You can use it to make payments, apply for Remobilization, upload your certificates, and perform many other tasks. All you have to do is log in to the portal and click the resume button to put you into your Dashboard.