How to migrate to the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff plan
Table of Contents
The Airtel SmartPremier Tariff plan is a prepaid tariff plan that can only be enjoyed by prepaid Airtel customers, both old and new. With a wide range of offers to enjoy.
It has unlimited SMS, voice, data and international call offers, and it comes in two variations:
- SmartPremeir Bundle Platinum
- SmartPremeir Bundle Platinum Plus
The SmartPremeir Bundle Platinum and the SmartPremeir Bundle Platinum Plus have similar offers regarding local and international call rates, data plans, local and international SMS rates, and Voice call rates.
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTalk 2.0 Tariff plan.
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan and the Benefits
- How to Check if your National Identification Number (NIN) was successfully linked to your SIM (For All Networks)
- How to Retrieve your National Identification Number (NIN) with Your Mobile Phone: the sure way
Keep reading to find out more about this Tariff plan.
What are the Benefits of the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff Plan?
There are many benefits to enjoy after migrating to this tariff plan, most of them include:
- As a subscriber to the Airtel SmartPremier tariff plan, you will be able to make calls at low costs
- You can make international calls at a very low cost of 11k/sec to five selected countries, the UK, Canada, USA, China and India, after the first 60 seconds call rate, which will be charged at 40k/sec.
- Sending an SMS to all local numbers will cost you #4
- While SMS sent to international destinations will cost #15
- As a subscriber, you can also get free incoming calls from international countries when roaming, including South Africa, the USA, UAE, the UK, and Saudi Arabia.
- How to Link Your NIN to Your 9mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
- How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Phone Number: 4 Easy Steps to Follow
How to Migrate to the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff Plan
Migrating to the Airtel smart Premier plan is one of the easiest tasks; all you have to do is dial the USSD code, and boom, you will receive a notification that you have been migrated successfully.
To migrate, dial *470# on your Airtel mobile number and follow any other instructions.
As stated above, you can now enjoy the benefits of using this tariff plan. Also, remember that both existing and new prepaid Airtel customers can enjoy these benefits.
You may also love to read:
- MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan: How to Migrate and the Benefits of this Tariff Plan
- MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan: Learn the 5 Ways to Migrate to it Today
- How to migrate to the BetaTalk Tariff plan on MTN
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
- What is MTN XtraByte Service and How to Use it