What is the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan, and How can I Migrate to it?
Table of Contents
There have been many tariff plans on the Airtel Network that suit customers’ needs, and the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan is not an exception. It is a tariff plan with many offers that enable users to make calls cheaply and send SMS; you will not be charged daily.
Surely, this Airtel SmartValue Tariff plan is one of the cheapest Airtel tariff plans.
- How to migrate to the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff plan
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTalk 2.0 Tariff plan.
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan and the Benefits
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
If you want to get more details about this tariff plan, you have to keep reading; there is a lot to learn about this plan.
Benefits of the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan
There are many benefits of joining the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan, and here are some of them:
- Once you are on the SmartValue Tariff plan, you will not be charged daily
- You can send SMS to local mobile phone numbers at the rate of #4 per SMS
- You can send SMS to international numbers at the rate of #15 per SMS
- You can call international numbers in the USA, Canada, India, the UK and China at 20k per second.
- PAYU data at 5kobo/kb.
- MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan: How to Migrate and the Benefits of this Tariff Plan
- MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan: Learn the 5 Ways to Migrate to it Today
- How to migrate to the BetaTalk Tariff plan on MTN
- What is MTN XtraByte Service and How to Use it
How to Activate or Migrate to Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan
Migrating to the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan is a free and easy task, and you can do that successfully by dialling the migration code, *314#, to migrate.
Your first migration for the month is free, but you will be charged for subsequent migrations in that same month.
- How to Link Your NIN to Your 9mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
- How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Phone Number: 4 Easy Steps to Follow
- How to Check if your National Identification Number (NIN) was successfully linked to your SIM (For All Networks)
- How to Retrieve your National Identification Number (NIN) with Your Mobile Phone: the sure way