MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan and How to Migrate
Table of Contents
Do you want to change your tariff plan, maybe because you want to try something new or because you love the MTN TruTalk tariff plan and wish to migrate but do not know the steps to follow to migrate successfully?
Worry no more; we will take you through all that, but you must know more about the MTN TruTalk Tariff plan and how it works.
- How to migrate to the BetaTalk Tariff plan on MTN
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
- How to Retrieve your National Identification Number (NIN) with Your Mobile Phone: the sure way
What is the MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan
MTN TruTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 14kobo per secs for calls across all local networks in Nigeria after paying a daily access fee of N10.
It is a tariff plan that all MTN prepaid customers can migrate to, and there are so many benefits of migrating to this tariff plan. Keep reading to learn more.
What are the Benefits of the MTN TruTalk tariff Plan
As an MTN prepaid customer who recently migrated or wants to migrate to this tariff plan, here are some of the benefits of the MTN TruTalk Plan that you would enjoy:
- You will enjoy a flat rate of 14kobo per second on every call across all local networks in Nigeria after you have paid the daily access fee of N10
- Your First Migration to the TruTalk Plan in a month will be free of charge, but you will be charged a migration fee of N102 in subsequent migration within 30 days.
- As a prepaid Customer, when you migrate to the TruTalk Plan, you will have access to all MTN services and products. Etc.
How do I migrate to the MTN TruTalk Plan?
To migrate to the MTN TruTalk Plan, there are five methods you can use, and they include:
- Migrating through the SMS method
- Migrating by using the USSD code
- Migrating through the MTN Chatbox (Zigi)
- Migrating through the MTN app
- Migrating through the myMTN web
Here are their details.
Migrating through the SMS method
To migrate to the TruTalk Plan, you simply send “TT” to 312.
Migrating by using the USSD code
Migrating through the USSD code is also as simple as the first method. All you have to do is dial 400# or *1232*6#.
- USSD and Transfer Codes For all Banks: A guide to easy Banking
- Uniform Codes For All Networks: NCC Approves Same USSD Codes For All Networks
- Check BVN with these two simple steps -Mobile phone USSD code is best
- How to Check if your National Identification Number (NIN) was successfully linked to your SIM (For All Networks)
Migrating through the MTN Chatbox (Zigi)
Migrating through the MTN chatbox is a longer process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to the Chatbox (Zigi)
- Select “Start New conversation.”
- Enter your phone number
- Also, enter the OTP sent to you
- Select “services.”
- Select “Personal”
- Select “TruTalk”
- Complete the steps by Comfirmming the Migration
You can also read about:
- How to Link Your NIN to Your 9mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
- How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Phone Number: 4 Easy Steps to Follow
Migrating through the MTN app
- Log In to myMTN NG app
- Select the tariff name under the bell icon on the top right corner of the landing page.
- On the “Migrate plans” page, click the Change Plan button.
- Scroll down and select Trutalk to complete the process.
- How to Check MTN Data Balance: 5 easy ways
- How to Check Your Number on MTN: No. 1 is the Easiest
- How to Set up a Standing Order with 3 Easy Methods
- How to Retrieve a lost Remita receipt the easy way
Migrating through the myMTN web
Migrating through the myMTN web is another way of migrating to the MTNTruTalk Tariff Plan. Below are a few steps to complete the process.
- Log in to https://mymtn.com.ng/
- Put in your Phone number
- Enter your OTP and Click on the Proceed button
- Click on your name on the top-right corner of the home page
- Select Tariff Plans
- Select other Plans
- Then, finally, select MTN TruTalk to complete the process.
- Mobile App Security: 13 Tips on How to Perfectly Secure Your Mobile App from Hackers and Virus Attacks
- How to Get JAMB Profile Code: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 9mobile Data Code That Works This Year
Note: There is no service charge for your first migration in a month, but you will be charged a service fee of N102 for subsequent migration in 30 days.