The Nigerian Government Invites Teachers and Educators to Join the Build-A-Thon 2024 Initiative
To build the capacity of teachers, educators and other academic enthusiasts, the Nigerian Government has created a Build-a-thon initiative. Under the stewardship of Dr Bosun Tijani, the Federal Ministry of Communication, innovation and Digital Economy (FMCDE) introduced this new tech initiative known as Build-A-Thon for educators.
- Steps to Apply for the Federal Government Free Digital Training on 12 Tech Skills
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment: See List of requirements and Categories
- Federal Government Grant and Loan for Businesses: See the link to apply
In the notification released on Thursday, December 28, 2023, the federal ministry said: “We are looking for visionary educators, teachers and enthusiasts in Maiduguri, Owerri and Abeokuta to guide the next generation of tech innovators in secondary schools for our build-a-thon initiative”.
- Nigeria and 6G Technology: sign the Global Act for the Adoption of 6G Technology
- Accredited UK Digital Marketing Training Institute; 8 Top Accredited Digital Marketing Training Institute In The UK
- Mobile App Security: 13 Tips on How to Perfectly Secure Your Mobile App from Hackers and Virus Attacks
- Email Marketing Campaigns: 10 Types of Email Marketing Campaigns to Increase your sales
The call for application as stated by the ministry will kick off in three major cities from the southwest, southeast and the Northern Region, and the cities are Abeokuta (Ogun State), Maiduguri (Borno State) and Owerri in Imo state.
Educators, Teachers, Academic enthusiasts and other related disciplines are asked to apply through this link -> https://build-a-thon.fmcide.gov.ng/build-a-thon-form/